Sunday, April 17, 2011

TREASURES FOUND

My aunt & uncle are in town visiting my parents.  They were hitting up a city wide garage sale so I tagged along. First of all for the entertainment.  The four of them are hilarious together.  It is my dad's sister and her husband and my mom and dad.  To see my dad and his sister tease each other is just pure entertainment and makes me see how they probably were as kids.  And second because you never know what treasures you  might find.  Here are mine:
Found this so cute table runner or dish towel or something.  But thought it was just adorable vintage looking.  It was in a box of free stuff.  I dug through the box & snatched it up.


Also in the free box was this pottery barn barn plate.  It has a tiny chip on it, but other than that it is fine.


This is were my new free pottery barn plate and new free table runner/dish cloth.  Love the new additions to my table.

Came across this cute little book for 25 cents.  Thought maybe it might have some cute projects to do.

Projects like how to make a teepee or how to make a hammock.  Fun.


I think I talked about awhile back wanting to get new bedding.  I wasn't sure if I wanted completely new bedding or something to match the quilt my Gram made me.  Well I came across these adorable vintage looking sheets and they go PERFECT with my Gram's quilt.  Awesome.  So cute.

Here are the two together.  The green and pink.  I never would have found anything patterned to go with this quilt, but I think they blend super well.

I had so much fun hanging with my parents and aunt & uncle.  They wore me out.  Glad I went for the entertainment & the great finds.  Total spent for the day $4.25.  YEA!

Peace, Love, & Hugs.

No comments: