Sunday, April 17, 2011

THRIFT STORE FINDS

I went thrifting back at the end of March.  I took picks of all my finds, but I guess somewhere along the way I forgot to post my finds. So here are my finds:
I love this dress.  Thought it was funky.  Have no idea where I am going to wear it, but I'll find something.

Close up of the material and pattern of dress.

Total hippie flowers.  Love.  It's super thin so keeps cool.

This blouse just reminds me of candy.  It's so light and cool and super girly.

Cute embroidered tank.

The white shirt I Already had, but this little pink number was my find.  I don't have a lot of pink and this would be cute over this shirt, or a tank, or swim suit.

Simple coral button down.  Light weight.

another super girly.  So light weight and cool also.

 
This is just a plain black with white polka dots blouse.  Thought it was simple and cool for work.  I may have to give it up though, my boobs don't fit it that well. :)

Adorable brown skirt.  I love the jagged bottom of it.  It has a super adorable flower pinned to the front too.  Cute with flats, sandlas, or even flip flops. 

Two pairs of shorts.  nothing special just shorts.  

Duh shoes.  Girl can't have too many.  New black and brown.  Great find.  I hardly ever find shoes in my size thrifting.

This is summer.  Could be worn as skirt or long blouse with leggings.

Close up.

No comments: