Sunday, April 17, 2011

PLAY CLAY

Found this cool idea at WhiMSy's blog.  Home made clay & then you cook it and paint them.  Put a gloss on them and you got cool stuff.
To make the clay:
1 cup flour
1/2 cup of salt
1/2 cup of water
Mix.
Knead.
I had to add more flour cause the clay was sticky.  So just keep adding flour until it's clay like and not sticky.

I got this cookie idea from the WhiMSy blog.  Thought it was so cute.  Wanted to put it on my  kitchen counter.

Re-Peat painting on his clay creations.

My finished cookie.  So cute.

Re-Peat's painted projects.

My kiddos call my mother Ninny.  Her birthday is Tuesday.  So we made a Ninny paper weight & Re-Peat painted.

Peace. Going to make a fridge magnet.

Smile. Going to be another fridge magnet.

Re-Peat's finished creation. Not quite sure what it is.  He said something about a snowman and a donut.  But I used the donut as a platform/stage for the snowman. :)

See more pictures, recipe, and more ideas of what to make at WhiMSy.

No comments: