Thursday, April 14, 2011

BUTTERFLY GUMMY BEARS IN WONDERLAND

The cutest Boogie Butterfly chair.  Can someone please get me this to sit in when I am an old lady?  This is the cutest chair ever.


Got a graduate? Got a graduation party? These are the cutest little treats/decoration ideas.  And they look very simple too.


I am madd for this jacket.  It's like Michael Jackson meets Joan Jett.  Want want want.  I love the safety pin look.


Cute and simple DIY to add a little self expression to your simple summer t-shirt outfit.  Grab some extra material and braid. I like the mismatched yet blend well material.


These buckets on the wall are a cute decorative idea.  I'm just trying to think what all I would put in them. Think it is super cute and simple and cheap decor idea.  Maybe even do them low in kids room for those damn Lego's.  Or higher up in teenagers room for guitar picks, keys, pencils and all the crap teens have. The chalk board is cute too.  I have one in my 4 year olds room, but once he out grows it I may stick it in kitchen or living room.

This is a creative and genius way to study (note: if you don't like gummy bears just use something else). So basically you stick the gummy bears on the page and you start reading.  Once you get to gummy bear you eat and continue reading.  And so on and so forth.  Genius self reward idea.


No comments: