Wednesday, March 9, 2011

WEEKEND GUIDE WEDNESDAY

I really want to go see this Princess Diana Exhibit at Union Station.
Loved her....what am I saying.  Everybody loved her.  I just think it would be interesting to see all her things that she has actually touched.  I was kind of surprised that adult tickets are $23.50, but I will probably still go before the exhibit ends. Of course Diana is the big attraction right now, but there are other interesting exhibits going on there too.


I have kind of been a reading slacker lately. 
I love to read, and I'm usually reading 2 to 3 books at a time.  Lately I'll pick up my book every couple weeks and read a few pages then put it down for another couple weeks.  This weekend I'd really just like to do some reading.
I have so many partially read books it is ridiculous.  I'm hoping to turn those partially read into fully read for at least 2 of those books this weekend.  Absolutely 1 of those books, shooting for 2.  The last 3 books I have on my reading list in the side bar I haven't finished.  Bad Far From Perfect Bad.  Two of which are my Hyspy Road Rage obsessed with Laurel Canyon, Hippies, and dead celebrities Sister.  Who has a growing library of other books I want to read.  BUT I've got to finish Laurel Canyon & The Hippie Trip before she will let me "check out" anymore books.
From what I've heard it is suppose to be a pretty dreary weekend anyway.  So I'll brew a pot of coffee and read, read, read.......well to the extent my crazy kiddos will allow.  It may have to be some late night (after kids are in bed) reading going on this weekend.

OH!!!
Don't forget this weekend is day light savings time.
Roll your clock forward.  ICK! Mondays after this time change always suck suck suck.

Have a lovely weekend whatever you decide to do.
Peace, Love, & Hugs

No comments: