Monday, March 28, 2011

LAZY DAISY CRAZY

AH I have had total blog neglect since last week. I just couldn't force myself to get on the computer this weekend and do anything.  Been doing a little spring cleaning and lots of laundry and getting ready for the boys dad to visit next weekend.
The weather can't decide around here if it's time for Spring cleaning or we should still be hibernating. It is frustrating.  My sinuses are killing me.  My heater is about to smack me across the face cause I keep turning it off and on.......AND I have been battling ants who have specifically chosen my house to invade at the moment.
So this weekend I spring cleaned while it snowed outside and went to battle with the ants trying to move in.  I believe I have won that battle and my kitchen looks awesome.

I also took the little RePeat to see Toy Story 3 on Ice. Sorry for the crappy pictures.  These are on my cell phone.  They don't allow detachable lens cameras in this facility so.............crappy pictures it is.
RePeat & I had a blast.  It was such an adorable show.

 He sat through the whole thing eye balls huge and loved it. He also talked me into hot dogs, drinks, cotton candy, a Buzz Lightyear action figure, and a Toy Story sword. I'm a sucker. It was fun.



In between the snow spurts P-Nut found some time to skateboard.  I tried to snap a few shots of him.  My poor camera has become neglected lately.




I know he is ready for it to warm up for good so he can practice his mad skateboard skillz.

So that is why I have been so blog lazy daisy crazy. I'm behind on my 31 Days & my posts & my recipes, & etc, & etc.  I'm going through I don't want to jack with the computer unless I have to at work kind of phase.  I look at my laptop at home & just shrug & walk off.   I'll get back on soon enough.

No comments: