Wednesday, March 9, 2011

LOVE, SHAVING, & RAMBLE

*Excerpts from my rambling journal*
3/8/11
"...................Yes after 35 years of this life I still believe in love and consider myself a romantic. I was a girl raised on fairy tales however. I don't know what will happen next in that area of my life, and I know I'm not ready for something like that at this point and time in my life.  But I think life is filled with falling in and out of love -- some people do it with the same person their whole life and some people do it with more.  It doesn't matter either way.  Love is love. It comes. It goes. And the wheel goes round and round again and again through out your entire life..............."

7/21/10
".......So while I was taking a bath my mom's razor was on the tub. So I picked it up and started to shave my legs like I had seen them all do.  The only problem was I didn't use shaving cream, or soap, or conditioner, or shampoo, or anything. I just ran that razor over my legs in that bath tub with my legs propped up on the side like I had seen them all do.  Yep on little 7 year old hairy legs that had never been shaved............"

9/6/10
".....Casting off the empty shells of what's dead, and embracing the mysteries of what's to come......."

9/23/10
"......giving myself permission to adjust to new things without beating myself up and thinking I'm a loser while slacking in some areas as to adjust to the new............"

No comments: