Saturday, March 19, 2011

31 DAYS - DAY 01

Day 01- A picture of me with ten facts.

1. I can spend hours digging through thrift stores. I love looking through every rack at material and patterns and sizes.
2. I read about 5-6 books at a time.
3. I like to rearrange rooms in my house like once a month. It makes me feel refreshed.
4. I am a recipe hoarder. I have annoying stacks of recipes printed and torn out of magazines. I keep trying to organize them but I just keep moving the pile from room to room.
5. I love pulling splinters out of people. With tweezers.
6. I love cleaning. Like really deep cleaning/scrubbing. It lets my brain wonder and think and organize all the thoughts in my head.
7. I love old people. I love working with old people. I love to hear their stories of when they were younger and look at their pictures. People just brush old people aside & forget that they had a whole entire life of stories and adventures. I would like to do a photography book of old people that includes an interesting story they told me. One woman I met her father was a preacher in Oklahoma and he was at his church late at night working on his sermon for the following Sunday & a man walks in his church. He talked with & prayed with the young man before helping him take back ways to get to his mother's house to see her because the cops were after him. The young man was Pretty Boy Floyd.
8. If I didn't have children I think I would just be a wanderer. Traveling around taking pictures of everything I saw & did doing odd jobs to get money to just get to the next place I wanted to go. A Gypsy of sorts.
9. I was an accident....urh a surprise my mom says. My brother & sisters are 17, 15, & 13 years older than me. My parents were 37 & 39 when they had me. When I was younger I knew my parents were older than other kids parents & I used to obsessively worry myself to hysterical crying that my parents would die before I was grown. 
10. When I wake up from a nap I always want chocolate ice cream.
BONUS:
11. After almost 35 years I finally about 6 months ago stopped biting my nails. I repaint my nails & toes every week. with it being winter I sometimes get lazy with my toes and just paint over the previous color. At times i will have 3-4 color layers on my toes.

No comments: