Saturday, March 5, 2011

HAIR-SPIRATION

I really want a hair make over.

In the summer I get kind of lazy and rename my self ponytail girl.  It's just to hot and I'm too lazy to do anything but throw my hair up in some version of a ponytail.  But I still like to keep it cute even amidst my laziness.





But come Fall I still even after all these years get that back to school make over itch.  And this is the hair I want next Fall.  I haven't really had bangs for a long time.  I have some kind of long bangs going on, but I don't think I've had bangs since......well h*ll I don't even know.
But I just love Alexa Chung's hair color and style.  It is so Fall.  I'm a little nervous about chopping my do off again.  But I do it every couple years and it grows back if I hate it so..............

No comments: