Wednesday, September 16, 2009

JANE EYRE CAN WHIP IT

whipit1
So I am so very totally stoked about the new movie called Whip It coming out. Not only does it have the darling and quirky and wonderful actress Ellen Page (hello Juno) in it, it also has a another gal I love (the Crazy & Fabulous) Juliette Lewis. And it has Drew Barrymore and directed by Drew too, awesomeness. I can’t wait to see the quirkiness and the bad ass-ness in this cute and funny movie. Hey if I love it that much, guess what? H-Town has a Roller Derby Team! Hell yea to the bell yea! And they have try-outs even if I didn’t make it can you imagine how awesome & brutal & fun to document trying out would be. Might have a new project to train for over the winter.
Can you see my kids telling their friends that their mom is a Roller Derby Bad-Ass…..yea me neither….but it could happen……most likely not….but I could go try out and get the snot beat out of me and blog all about it. HELLO FUN FUN IN THE ROLLER DERBY!
I am so very excited to see this movie though. I know I still have to wait 3 more weeks…..so what am I doing in the mean time?
HELLO…..reading the book!!!!!
whipit2
Yea that’s right. I order it and I should get it by Thursday and I’m going to savor that bad boy until the movie comes out. I’ve read the first few pages and the main character named “Bliss” seems the perfect character for Ellen Page to play (i.e. Juno-esk).
whipit3
But as I read on about Ellen Page I was so excited that she is going to play Jane Eyre. OMG OMG OMFG! I have been reading Jane Eyre off and on for like a year and a half. I took a quiz on what famous character are you and I got Jane Eyre. One of my favorite actress Ellen Page is going to play Jane Eyre. Who is going to see Jane Eyre? Uhm, ME. Guess I better finally finish that book and maybe start it over and read it again. I think I have time before the movie come out.
I can’t wait to see what other character Ellen Page will take on in her future. She is lovely and cool.

No comments: