Tuesday, September 22, 2009

HALLOWEEN HERE I COME

So I know Halloween is still more than a month away, but I just couldn't wait to share this information. So as you know if you have read my blog that I am reading the book
Whip It
by Shauna Cross and I am UBBER excited about the new movie coming out called Whip It
with Ellen Page & Drew Barrymore and Juliette Lewis, etc, so on and so forth.
SO.....GUESS WHAT I HAVE DECIDED TO BE FOR HALLOWEEN THIS YEAR (and yes I dress up duh, I always have it's like the highlight of my (Halloween) existence to dress up and be someone else for an evening)????
I am going to be A FREAKING ROLLER DERBY GIRL!!!
whipitrollerderbygirl
Like Rock Star trashed out torn fishnets, cut off short shorts or maybe a school girl skirt , bowling looking shirt, smudged black eye liner, bright blue eye shadow, caked on mascara, old school skates (if I can find them). My inspiration is totally going to be Juliette Lewis. FREAKIN ROLLER DERBY GIRL! H*LL YEA!

No comments: