Saturday, September 19, 2009

I WANT TO BE CRAFTY

I've had a really hard time find time to get all crafty lately. My creative side is starved for energy. I've some cool crafts I really want to make. Me share.
project6
I want to do some new pillows. My thought is to snag some cheap-o pillows at Target (Tar-ge)and do some fabric paint with random words on it (of course in the colors green, brown, beige, etc. that match my living room).
project7
I want to do something like this but not for flour or foods or anything but to put those little candles in. i think that would be so pretty on a wall of like 3 or 4.
project5
Ole Einstein you rock. I'm not sure what the person who did this craft put it on, but I want to put ole Einstein on a pillow. Maybe do like a Andy Warhol of Einstein pillows where he is in different colors with different color pillow. DAMN I told you I'm creatively starved. I need to get on this!
project4
I thought this was the coolest project ever. These flowers are made from pistachio shells. Isn't that awesome and then spray painted different colors. I think these were made to be broches, but i think it would be a cool center piece on a table to have a bunch of these in different colors that go with the room, and maybe a broch too. :)
project3
In keeping with the theme of all the bad ass mosquitoes invading The Lone Star at this time. I found this cute little mosquito guy. i think he was done on a onesis, but since my kiddos don't wear onesis anymore think I could do it on a little t-shirt. Isn't it the cutest little evil thing ever?
project2
And in getting in the "will come too soon" holiday spirit I found this cute little Christmas trees. They are adorable and look pretty simple. Not sure what I am going to put them on. Maybe just some homemade ornaments or something, but these are cute.
project1
These are really cool made from nature picture holders. They would look so awesome on a mantle or a shelf. I love them and the naturalness of them. Just a little 'picking up sticks" and cutting them down and viola` awesomeness picture holders

There is so much more i have found lately that I really really really want to do. It's finding the time that's the hard part. But these are a few. If I ever get around to these lovely little projects I will for sure post the finished projects. and I'll try to post some more "want tos" as I find them.

No comments: