Tuesday, September 29, 2009

BIZARRE RECORDS

Check out this website called Bizarre Records it's weird vinyl records. Freaky.

So I pulled two weird ones below, and just because I'm weird I wanted to find out about the bands and see what the weird deal was about them. Anyway check out the pics and the band info below, and check out Bizarre Records for more.
STRYKEN
stryken
Stryken was a christian band from the great Austin Texas. Looks like they were only a band from 1986 to 1988. (They have been called clones of the band Stryper which was another heavy metal christian band from California.) In 1987 the band disrupted a Montley Crue concert and preached to the crowd wearing full body armour and carrying a cross before being arrested.
DUKE JUPITER
badband2
A rock and roll band from Rochester, New York during from 1973 to 1986. Song lyrics to one of their songs 'I'll Drink to You':
"I`ve seen the river and I`ve seen the road
Never looked back but I`ve always known
Someday I`ll see you again - I`ll Drink To You
I`ll Drink To You!"

No comments: