Wednesday, September 30, 2009

DRAWING PENISES

So here is the back story. A few weeks ago I got a call from the Junior High Principal. Hello..you know that ain't good(yes I said ain't). So the principal informs me he has Drama in his office and has confiscated Drama's binder. It appears Drama was letting his friends draw penises all over his binder. WTH? So I heard this song & in the lyrics it says "in the bathroom stall, spray paint, penis on the wall" and it made me think of my lovely tween. Funny. Just so you know Drama was punish appropriately & I didn't laugh about this in front of him, but come on it's such a kid thing and funny to us. and it totally made me think of Super Bad where the kid draws like tons of penises and hides them in his lunch box.
This song is dedicated to Drama:

No comments: