Tuesday, September 22, 2009

AUTUMN

autumn
Happy Autumn. I do so miss Autumn in MO. October in MO is my favorite month of the year and not because it's my birthday month and Halloween(my fav) but because it's such a cozy month. Cooler days perfect for walking. Cooler nights perfect for a fire pit with some marshmallows. Hay rides. Corn stalks and/or corn maze. Pumpkins. A great excuse to wear the color I look best in...brown. A great excuse to wear orange. The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown. Football games. Sweat shirts and shorts. This is totally making me home sick. What did I miss I know there is more???
The Lone Star is cooler and rainy but it's not Autumn in MO that comes here like after the New Year...it's weird (to me anyway). I miss all the things above and of course miss my Peeps/Sisters/Family. I love you all and Happy Autumn!
autumn1

No comments: