Saturday, February 26, 2011

HOME-SPIRATION SATURDAY



I just love this photo.  For one I adore bookshelves.  Two I love the photos randomly placed on the wall and floor. And three I love this little what I would use as a reading nook.


This is where I want to bathe and read.


Round coffee table. Cute and kid friendly.

I am in love with this old red piece of furniture.  Great piece. Groovy color.  Good storage.  I like it set behind  the couch also.




I really need/want to get new bedding in the spring so I have been surfing around checking out bedding.  I found a few beddings for my home-spiration and will  probably be posting a lot of bedroom pics until I figure out what I want and redo it.

Of course I would love to have this be my bedroom.  Who wouldn't want to sleep outside every night with a view of the city and the stars?  If it weren't for unpredictable weather and bugs this is where I would sleep every night.

I am crazy about teal in the bedroom.  I love it.  It is inviting and romantic and cozy.  I just want to crawl in this bed and sleep and read and drink coffee.

This is more like a teen room,but I love the map on the wall.  I wouldn't do this in my room.  I have my room decorated in photography of bands I love.  I still have a few more bands I want/need to add, but I really love the rock-n-roll theme I got going on.

I like orange in the bedroom too.  Maybe.

I'm not a fan of white bedding, but I love the color pops in this bedroom.

No comments: