Sunday, February 27, 2011

CALIFORNIA DREAMIN'





A year ago I was visiting my sister for the second time in LA. Oh how I fell in love with this eccentric city that have inspired hundreds of songs about it from lovers & haters. I become a lover. A lover of the weather.  A lover of the people.  A lover of the weird, the beautiful, the unique, the dirt, the history, the music.





With winter almost coming to an end here and cabin fever is running strong to say the least. I've been day dreamin about a trip back to see more. There is always more to see no matter how many times you go back.





Working on planning a trip again with The Sisters of the Perpetual Saturday:

hopefully in August. I'm so excited I can't stand it.




WELCOME TO HOLLYWOOD......WHAT'S YOUR DREAM.........

No comments: