Friday, September 10, 2010

GIVE ME A HELPING.....HAIR

The cooler Fall weather is making me want to change my hairstyle.  Which I will most likely regret a month after I do it, but changes is good, right?  I'm getting ready to color my hair and go a more darker warmer brown with some subtle caramel highlights.  But my hair has just grown from a above the shoulder bob I got....Lord knows how long ago.  So if nothing else I am in desperate need of a trim.
So I may just end up trimming it, but here is a style I found and like, and I think the color will be similar to what mine is going to be.

Honestly I can't really stand Jessica Alba.  For some reason she annoys me, although I don't know her personally.....any-who I do like this hair style.

I'm a little worried cause I throw my hair up in a pony tail so much I get a little scared if it is too short to pull back.  Maybe a longer version of this?

A few other cute dos:








No comments: