Monday, October 12, 2009

CRAFTING LATELY

Some crafts I've been up to lately. Just keeping my hands busy.

043
The cover of my new art journal. May show pages later, maybe some of it is kind of private. I've only done 2 or 3 pages. Kind of neglected it lately.
030
Some heavy duty envelope boxes I covered in pretty paper. Good for hiding all that crap.
012
020025
Some inspiring words to have around. I still need to cut off the extra material and maybe hang some ribbon from them to hang on the wall.
040
042
Weaving. Just getting started on this kind of thing so these are kind of...egh. I found a use for all those old birthday, anniversary, etc. cards that I can't throw away but am sick of having laying around. I got six frames to paint black and I'm going to frame them and hang them randomly on the wall.

1 comment:

ShirleyAnn said...

How big are those weaved squares? What does it look like on the back?