Thursday, August 6, 2009

READING

I am currently reading two books. No I don't know why I am ready two books at once, but I am. I read one in the evenings during the week and then the other I read on the weekends. Yes I'm weird and perhaps have two different personalities, one for during the week and one for the weekends.

One book I have been reading off and on for awhile is called Henry and June. But I've decided to finish that darn thing this time. It is a really good book and interesting. She reminds me a lot of my favorite author Sylvia Plath. It is basically about her sexuality and her obsession with a couple she meets named....yep you guessed it.....Henry and June.
Photobucket

About a month ago I read on the Twitter that Lauren Conrad was coming to Houston to do a book signing. I watched Laguna Beach and The Hills and always loved her. So I bought a book and went and stood in line with a bunch of teeny boppers and met her and got my book signed. She is even more pretty in person. She was adorable and nice and so tiny (skinny b*tch :) just kidding LC I'm just jealous).
Photobucket

So now I am off and reading her lovely little book called L.A. Candy. Now I have heard that they are in talks of making her book into a movie. Can't tell you what I think of that yet being that I'm only about 5 chapters in, but iIwill let you know.
Photobucket

On my previous blog I was good about keeping up what I was reading, but I kind of sucked at following up and doing a review of them after I had finished. To let you know my opinions on whether I thought it was a worthy read. I promise to do better about following up with reviews now and letting you know what I think.

No comments: