Wednesday, August 5, 2009

A NEW BEGINNING

(picture taken by Far From Perfect)
So I guess this is my some forced upon me, some done by stupid accidents and some choices time to be made. I'm not new to blogging for those of you who have happened upon this blog by accident and are seeing this as my first post. I have blogging for years and years and....yes years. But because things have been insane and stressful and mad lately I stupidly and accidently deleted my old blog. I'm so sad about it. I know it sounds dumb, but that was like my life written in there between fashion and recipes was bits and pieces of my life that I hoped my kids could read someday when I'm dead or old and senile. I am so beyond mad at myself for being so mindless for a brief moment.

But moving on I suppose........

There are many other changes coming my way. Some of them long time coming some of them active decisions that I needed and wanted to make. Some of them for the sake of privacy I don't want to talk about yet and some I'm ready to run into screaming.

One of the more happy exciting ones is my newly and improved resume that is ready to be sent out to this AWESOME job that I am totally banking on and hoping not to be let down. Right now I'm working as a Legal Assistant suppose to be part time, but as any part timer out there knows you always get guilted into pretty much working full time. But I have recently come across this amazing oppurtunity that I SO SO want and if I don't get it I will be sad. Will let you know how that goes.

Other changes going on are sad and scary and life changing and will be discussed at a later date.

Right now we are getting ready for school to start and getting ready to travel back to MO to visit the family and friends we left behind a year and a half ago.

If you are just stumbling across this blog it will be filled with what I'm reading, what I'm cooking, what music I've come across, what I'm doing, what I'm not doing, what I'm b*tching about, crafts projects I'm doing, photos I've taken, photos I've found and love, fashion I like or great finds I've found, magazine article I love, celebrity gossiping, family gossiping, my gratefulness for life, love laughter and l-i-v-i-n, and all the changes I go through along the way. I'm all over here and all over there and always changing my mind and always trying new things. I am in three words FAR FROM PERFECT.

No comments: