Sunday, August 9, 2009

HELLO LOVER

Yes hello lover. Hello adorable prized prosession. Hello new obsession. Hello new addition to Fall wardrobe. Hello gorgeous bootie. Hello making me feel like hotness.
Ok...Ok...I'm done talking to my new addition to my Fall wardrobe....these adorable booties. YUM!
Photobucket
I can not wait to wear these bad boys with an adorable dress and tights or with some cute black pants or a skirt and tights or with those boyfriend jeans I plan on buying (but I didn't get yesterday cause I didn't want to wait in line for an hour call me lazy) or or or.....can you tell I'm just SO excited about these booties or what?I know I know it seems kind of dumb to get so excited about a new pair of shoes, but they are just so adorable. They are a little more of heel than I normally like to wear, but I think they will be worth it.
Yes! Yes! Hello lover, I wonder if people will think I'm weird if I sleep in them? Well maybe I just won't tell people I'm sleeping in them. My dog might object once she gets one of those heels to the side of the head. I wonder if you can ride a bike in them? Vaccuum in them? Wash dishes in them? Apparently I can even wear them now with cut offs (see pic). If I only looked as good in them as Gisele...
Photobucket
Yes I will be wearing these a lot over the Fall and Winter.

No comments: