Thursday, August 6, 2009

BACON CHEESEBURGER ROLL-UP

Got this recipe from Kraft Foods. I actually printed it out almost a year ago and just now came across it again. It seemed pretty simple and had ingredients my whole family liked. It was super simple and my whole family raved about it.

Photobucket

BACON CHEESEBURGER ROLL-UP
1 pound of ground beef (I think I used a little over a pound)
4 slices of Oscar Mayer bacon, chopped (I did not use oscar meyer and I just tore it up)
1 small onion (I didn't use onions in mine because of the kiddos)
1/2 pound Velveeta Pasterized cheese product, cut into 1/2 inch cubes (I grated mine and let me tell you velveeta is not the easiest to grate)
1 package (13.8 ounce) refridgerated pizza crust

Oven 400 degrees

Brown beef
Cook bacon
Add onions into beef
Add velveeta (they tell you to put all the mixture in the pan and add cheese and mix until cheese is melted but since I did mine shredded I just put shredded cheese on top after I put meat on pizza crust).
Unroll pizza dough onto a baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray. Press into a 15 x 8 inch rectangle, top with meat mixture

Photobucket

Roll up starting at one of the long sides. Rearrange if necessary so roll is seam side down.

Photobucket

Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.

Photobucket

3 comments:

ShirleyAnn said...

That looks very good, I think your Dad might like that too.

Robbin M Carling said...

It's SO easy too. :0

meditate said...

its look so awesome