Saturday, February 20, 2010

AND THE FLOWER SERVED ITS PURPOSE BEAUTIFULLY


This is my Grandma Gertrude. She passed away early this morning. She was a strong fire cracker of a woman. She raised more children than you can imagine including children she didn't birth. She lived in a house upon a high hill and had the steepest stairway I have ever seen. She made the most awesome-est breakfast in the world. She was my father's mommy, and the Matriarch of a humongous family for the longest time.

I pride the fact that I generationally came from this woman and I will carry something on that only came from her. She will always be loved and she will be forever missed.

.......God saw you getting tired,
When a cure was not to be.
So He wrapped his arms around you,
and whispered, "Come to me".......

No comments: