Thursday, May 12, 2011

FLAT ROBBIN

I have been such a blog slacker lately. Work & home has consumed me.  This week is nursing home week so there is so much extra stuff to do, and my home life.....well that's more than I am willing to share at this time.
So with not a lot new to share.  I am going to share some pictures of Flat Robbin. 
The story behind Flat Robbin is the sisters & I all took a vacation to California together and had a blast.  Well they all went to Cali again & I wasn't able to go so they created Flat Robbin.  Since that time Flat Robbin has been to Cali, Mexico, Paris, Italy, Cabo......all over the place. So here are some pictures of Flat Robbin's adventures.
What happens in Cabo.....stays in Cabo...

Only beer for Flat Robbin......no tequila......

Flat Robbin like Italian men......

La dame de fer, the iron lady

Pompeii

uh oh........Flat Robbin must have flattering skillz.....no arrest here....only kisses

Time for new ink......

The wax museum......James Dean

R.I.P. MJ

JT.......Flat Robbin is bringin sexy back

Flat Robbin time to pass out........


I may have to post some more pictures of Flat Robbin. It was kind of fun looking through them all again.

No comments: