Sunday, December 5, 2010

O' CHRISTMAS TREE O' CHRISTMAS TREE

WHAT WONDERFUL MEMORIES YOUR BRANCHES GIVE ME.

May you all find.............
............and Love during this wonderful holiday season. At this time of year I always feel my heart expand and and I have so much joy and all I want is for everyone else to have that same joy in their heart.

A walk down memory TREE lane:
 Found out pregnant with RePeat in November of 2005 and rec'd this lovely ornament for the Christmas tree is December.
 RePeat made this ornament CD at his first Christmas he was in preschool in 2008.  Adorable.
 Too School for Cool.....before he was Too Cool made this at school in 2005.  He was 9.
 Last year I picked up this cool Origami set thing at the book store and Too School for Cool made a Christmas box and a couple of these trees.  So cute.
 This ornament I got in 1996.  P-Nut (aka Too School for Cool) was born in November of 1996 and I rec'd this cute little ornament his first Christmas.
 Last year we also made some clay ornaments.  RePeat did a hand print (which is hard to see with the multicolored painting) and then painted his hand.  Word to the wise...think before you make these, because this baby is HEAVY and requires a strong branch. :)
 This was made by RePeat at Preschool....I'm not sure if it was '08 or '09 (bad mommy). :)
Another had print (and not as heavy as the other).  This is another one made my Too School for Cool before he was Too Cool. It doesn't have a date on it so I'm not sure what year this one was done.


And remember:

ALL YOU NEED IS....

No comments: