Thursday, August 19, 2010

CHANGES...THEY ARE A COMING

Yes I have been on hiatus for quite some time.  I have had some changes going on in my life.
So I have left my big Lone Star state and moved back to my home state of Missouri is the basic of it.
I'm finally getting settled and ready to get back into my creative outlet of blogging & photography. This is the last pictures I took of the Lone Star as a resident with my camera. (I did take some cell phone pics on the drive.)

I am still getting settled in the new pad.  I do like my cute little house.  It's a big change from all the Texas big. I snapped a few shots around the pad to share.

In the living room I put up some of my favorite photography pictures that I have framed so far.
I've been wanting to get these in frames for a long time and I finally did.  I'm a bit of a procrastinator.....duh.
My long obsession with cook books.  I have more but these were the ones that actually looked OK to have out. :) I know in this day and age you can pull recipes off the net in a flash, but I just love cook books and the pictures in them.
This is one of the plants from my co-workers back in The Lone Star.  I have not killed it....yet.  It's so green & luscious I hope I can keep it alive.
Some views of outside.
I always wanted to put up twinkle lights outside on the patio.  I need to get another set, but for now I have a string of purple lights.  It keeps it lit and is kind of intimate but is not bright enough to attract all the bugs.
This is a photo of an apple tree.  I have two apple trees and a crab apple tree.  This keeps my back yard full of nature.  Birds, squirrels, and rabbits galore.  I love going out in the morning with a cup of coffee and just watching.  These apple trees and crap apple trees also have provoked an obsessive search for recipes with apples and crab apples.  We'll have to see what I can come up with in future recipe blogs.
In the back yard their were all these rock some buried and some just hanging out in a random spot in the middle of the yard.  One of our first projects was the boys and I digging up these rocks and making our own fire pit. Can wait to light it up and as a recommendation from my Mama cut branches off the apple trees and use them to roast  hot dogs over the fire pit.  Perfect for September & October. That is why I rushed to get it done.
Photo of sunrise in the morning.

I'm sure I will post more photos as I get settled in to my cute little pad. I will try to get my creative butt in gear and get my blog back on.
 

No comments: