Friday, June 4, 2010

THE WEEKEND IS HERE

RAISE A LITTLE HELL!!!!!!!

What does that mean for you?

For me? Well.....
FRIDAY:
Pool & Grill this evening with kids & neighbors.
Spades tonight with neighbors.
SATURDAY:
Beach with all my wonderful boys.
Watch Alice & Wonderland Saturday family movie night.
SUNDAY:
Hopefully go see the new Shrek movie with my boys.
Laundry, cleaning & grocery store....sometime.

My weekends may not be what they use to be when I was single or before I had kids, but I try to make sure and at least have some fun and do something I want.......and not always need to do.
Yes my laundry will probably still be on the couch Monday morning, but it will be clean.
Yes my floors may still need to be mopped come Monday morning but.....who gives a shit? An hour after I mop them they need to be mopped again anyway.
My fridge may not be packed full, but there will be stuff to eat there always is around here.

There comes a time in your life, and it is usually in your 30s when you just have to let go of being SOOOOOOOOOOOOO in control of everything. And the bigger your family gets you have to realize the less control you are going to have over everything.

Yes every other day my floor is covered in Legos and yes sometimes I go to bed and DON'T clean them up.

When I die I will remember on June 5, 2010 I took my boys to the beach to play and have fun in the sun.....I will NOT however, give a shit that on June 5, 2010 my floor desperately needed to be mopped and I didn't do it!!!!!!!

HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND & RAISE A LITTLE HELL!!!!!!!

No comments: