Thursday, June 17, 2010

CRAFT SPACE OF MY OWN & UNFINISHED PROJECTS

So after 10 years my husband has grown more than tired of my "piles of junk" all over the house and in drawers and here and there and everywhere. So I finally created a little space of my own. I still need more organization and some little storage things for all my "junk" but this will do for the time being.
Some unfinished projects:

No I still haven't finished these letters to go up in my kitchen, but only one more letter to go. They will say E-A-T once I'm done. I've just been lazy.
After posting the streamer/flag craft-spiration I decided to make my own. This is as far as I've got so far. Think these will go into my kitchen also.
Just a random project I came up with with the alphabet. I have all the letters glued on the fabric but still need to glue the fabric or sew the fabric together and onto a board. This will look cool when it's done I think. I really like this project.

Sure I will start some more projects before I finish these above, especially now that I have a little space to spread out all my "piles of junk" and "junk."
Got lots of creative ideas swimming around in my head.

What are you working on?


No comments: