Tuesday, August 2, 2011

HOME-SPIRATION

This room is so cheerful with its pops of color. Teal pops of color always catch my eye.

How can you not love word play in a room. Especially light up big sign word play. And again with the teal color pop with the wicker chair.

I love all outdoor table and garden decor.  I love eating outdoors and having a cozy spot like this I would adore.

Cute little collection of cacti.  We need more cacti in our life. :) They are easy to take care of and give green to your home.

Again I love the outdoor table setting. Total wait. And I want a pet chicken too. ;)

Love these luscious window boxes and with the orange home and blue shutters. Gorgeous.

Creativity in your kitchen window. A must.

Work with the space you got. This cute cozy patio with its greenery adorable.

No comments: