Monday, April 26, 2010

DREAM A LITTLE DREAM.......

I use to remember my dreams all the time. Lately I don't know if I've just been to busy and tired to dream or if I sleep too hard to remember my dreams.
Over the past week I have had TWO very bad dreams and ones that have stuck with me. My first thought is that means something bad is going to happen. Then I went to a dream meanings website and this is what I found.

My first dream was I was with a group of people and we went up in these hot air balloons. There was a whole group of us floating over the city in hot air balloons. There were these hot shot boys above us and they were flipping in and out of the hot air balloon baskets. As I looked up I remember thinking "those dumb boys." They continued to do this until one of them missed his basket and came falling towards us. He missed our basket but hit the basket two people behind us and then fell and landed on the highway. I remember looking down and seeing his life less body laying on the highway as cars all came to stop.
INTERPRETATION:
I could find anything on watching someone fall to their death. And the ones on seeing someone else day were more for if you knew the person. so here is what I found.
Hot Air Balloon
To see or dream that you are in a hot air balloon, suggests that it is time to overcome your depression. The dream may be a metaphor indicating that you are losing your ground or your foothold on some situation/problem. Alternatively, it represents the process of individuation and your quest to fulfill some spiritual needs. You feel the need to be elevated in someone's eyes.

My second dream I was at my parents house. I had just laid my son down in my old bedroom for a nap. Some of my family was there and oddly President Kennedy was their. We were talking to him and goofy around calling him Mr. President and laughing because he wasn't President anymore. He was being very friendly and talking to all my family. I don't even know why he was there or if maybe he was just someone who looked like President Kennedy. Anyway I heard this weird buzzing sound outside my parents patio door. I walked over to the door and there were like all these robot flying things buzzing around that looked like robot bees. But they had these propeller things on them and they were buzzing up in the air and cutting the wings off of planes. All of the sudden I see this Southwest airlines plane headed towards my parents house and before we can even move or do anything it hits the end of the house where I had just laid my son down and there was a huge explosion and the fire place blew up and smoke was everywhere. I looked at the President and calmly said "Mr. President can you go back there and see if there is anything left of the house on that side?" And then I woke up.
INTERPRETATION:
Airplane Crash
To dream that a plane crashes, suggests that you have set overly high and unrealistic goals for yourself. Your goals may be too high and are impossible to realize. You are in danger of having it come crashing down. Alternatively, your lack of confidence, self-defeating attitude and self-doubt toward the goals you have set for yourself is represented by the crashing airplane; you do not believe in your ability to attain those goals. Loss of power and uncertainty in achieving your goals are also signified.

So what does all that mean? I have no idea :)
I do know that with my new job and with school and home and the boys and house and friends and family and anything else you can think of I have become very overwhelmed lately. I do know that I have been having the feeling I won't be able to juggle all this for very much longer and I have thought about the fact that "the bottom is going to fall out" anytime soon. I've just been trying to get through with my school which is over in June and then I can take a break for a month before I start school again. So I guess I have just been struggle to keep all my balls in the air until school is up and I can take a break. And with my new job since I am so new to it I feel very anxious about messing up and getting fired and that perhaps I have jumped in over my head. I do okay when I try not to think about the work & JUST DO IT for lack of better slogan, but sometimes I get to letting my mind try to run things.

I guess all I can do is.....
"JUST KEEP SWIMMING JUST KEEP SWIMMING JUST KEEP SWIMMING"


No comments: