Monday, December 7, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS TIME

Christmas time is in full swing around the Far from Perfect household. Decorations are up and presents to be wrapped. Some photos of the decor this year.
merrychristmas6
merrychristmas3
We made Candy Christmas Trees
candytree2
candytree1
merrychristmas2
How to make your own...HERE
The mantle is my favorite thing I decorated this year.
merrychristmas5
And we have even already had snow....IN TEXAS!
merrychristmas4
And two visits to Santa Clause already.
santaclause
merrychristmas
Hope you all are having as much fun getting ready for Christmas as I am.

Next weekend will be Christmas candy & cookie baking weekend!


I've had a camera mishap AGAIN. This time it's Drama to blame. So my camera is trashed so my pictures are crap because they are with my phone. My apologies.

No comments: