Wednesday, May 26, 2010

TREASURES FOUND

My treasure found at the thrift store. It's going in my dining room as soon as I find a way to hang this crazy heavy thing.



A close up of the frame. My dining room when finally complete is going to be red, black, & gold. So this will go PERFECT.



And of course the ever loving thrift store wacky picture, cause you always see something wacky wondering around.

Introducing THE THRIFT STORE BARBIE ORGY:


I haven't been out thrifting in a awhile. I missed it. I love finding that one great thing that will go in my house.

I also found a couple pairs of random jeans to cut off and make into shorts for the long Texas summer. I love cutoffs and if I'm wearing cut offs I don't mind being thrown in a pool by my husband or sprayed with the water hose by my monster kiddos.

No comments: