Thursday, May 6, 2010

THE HILLS REVIEW

"Give me my crystals......I have no life and nothing better to do.......Hey I am going to spend some money on some crystals.....and pretend I'm a hippie....BTW I am a crazy Mother F***ER."

If you didn't hate him before, well, you should or are about to now. This dude has some serious issues. Just another bored rich kid. How about we read his book 'How To Be Famous'...be born into rich and act like an ass cause you have no life and your bored.
That pretty much sums it up. No need to buy the book.
What is it that you do Spencer?
Well besides collect crystals and sit around and think up ways to get a photo opp.

"Oh Boo-Who I am not interesting enough and they are going to kick me off The Hills. Wait, what? Lets see. Sit my a** on the couch and google search 'crazy mother f*cker' who comes up? Timothy Leary. Oh...that should make me more interesting. I am going to act like that"

Mission accomplished. Spencer.......you can stay on The Hills.

No comments: